Friday 18 January 2008

Rain and more Rain



Sorry to sound more gloomy but that is the warm ,wet, winter weather for you. Will it ever get light again? Thank you all for the welcoming comments. I wonder if I will be able to keep this up when the sun starts to shine!


Thanks to Maggie for the instuctions on the bond-a-web prints. I'll give it a try with my roses pics tomorrow and post the results, if they turn out ok.


The wall-hanging is made from painted fabrics applied by free-machine stitch, with some tiny beads, used as the centre for one flower. You can see other examples of my work on the 'Textile 21' site, www.textile21.co.uk. Maria (Maria's Muse Blogsite) has also set up a Textile 21 blogsite, where examples of my work and the work of others in the group can be seen.




Today was my man's birthday. I was going to take him for a round of Golf on my course, Formby Ladies Golf Club, but it was far too wet, so I baked him a nice cake instead.

Too wet to take Barnes on the beach today, so here is another picture to remind us of the sunny days.
Longing to get out in the garden or on the golf course or the fells. Let up rain please!

1 comment:

Maria Walker said...

HI Sue, Lovely blog but be careful they can get addictive!! Quite agree about the rain though